Monthly Archives: July 2016
* Cleansing: Start and end your day by utilizing a gel-based chemical that is tender yet viable. Purging guarantees that your skin can inhale legitimately and clean skin likewise assists with the viability of the items you apply. Without legitimate ingestion, the cream won’t have the capacity to profit your skin, as it ought to.
* Exfoliate to support your cell reestablishment: Exfoliate to dispose of all the surface dead skin cells. This assists with cell turnover and expands flow. The outcome is solid skin that shines normally.
* The one-minute facial: Warm the product in your hands to help it penetrate the skin better. Massage your face in an upward motion using the tip of your fingers and stimulate your skin by tapping on it gently. End the massage by wrapping your hands on your face to give an added massage to the dermis. It will help keep dull skin at bay.
* UV protection is a must: A good sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays with a high SPF is a necessity. Use it on a daily basis because research has shown that sun damage is the number one cause of premature ageing, fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation.
* Prep your skin for the night and sleep tight: Seven to eight hours of a good night’s sleep helps the body regenerate and repair itself for the next day. Like you, your skin is tired at the end of the day. Try not to skip the night routine, as its sole purpose is to nurse and repair your tired skin and is a must post thirty.
* Hydrate: Drink plenty of water and keep yourself and your skin well hydrated.
Your eyebrows need not be even and don’t consider pumping that mascara, say beauticians
Sneaking in family collections everywhere throughout the nation are the kind of photographs which are broadcast at weddings, point of interest birthdays, hen and stag dos. An extent of these pictures are real to life snaps of little kids and babies getting to grasps with their mum’s make-up – with exceptionally blended results.
An affection for make-up is encouraged in a hefty portion of us from a youthful age. It’s a fun custom which, ideally, enhances with adulthood.
But there remain a few things which we’re still getting wrong, say international stylists. From our brows to our eyes, mouth and skin, they revealed the things we’re still getting wrong and age us -and how to put them right.
1. EYEBROWS ARE SISTERS, NOT TWINS
MISTAKE: I think the one mistake we all make with eyebrows is trying desperately to make them both the same shape
TECHNIQUE: However we must remember that our brows are sisters and not twins! It does not matter if one brow is more arched than the other, as long as they are similar it looks more natural.
2. CONCEAL LIGHTLY
MISTAKES: Applying too much concealer, using a toothick concealer and using the wrong shade.
TECHNIQUE: Only use the concealer where you really need it, such as under the eyes and around the nose. Thick concealer will gather in any fine lines and crease.
Remember that your concealer should never be more than one or two shades lighter than your skin tone! Use your ring finger and lightly pat in the product, as the warmth of your fingers blends the concealer a lot better than a brush or a sponge.
3. PUMPING AND CLUMPY MASCARA
MISTAKES: Holding on to mascaras for too long until they are dry and clumpy . Or pumping mascara to get more product, as this again leads to more air in the tube.
TECHNIQUE: Try and throw out your mascaras after about three months, as they can collect germs within the tube. The best technique for mascara would be to first, curl your lashes, and then start with the wand at the root of the lashes and wiggle the brush to the tip. This makes sure all lashes are coated, especially at the root.
4. EYELINER ERRORS (KOHL AND LIQUID)
MISTAKES: Pulling the skin, as you will create a distorted line as your face is not relaxed; keeping old kohl liners which become dry and will drag the skin.
TECHNIQUE (KOHL): Kohl eyeliner is mainly used for the waterline and to create a soft, smoky line. You can apply a kohl eyeliner to the outer parts of the waterline so as not to fully close off the eyes, or use a nude eyeliner to brighten.Draw little dots along the lash line rather than a straight line. You can then blend this out which is easier until you feel more confident.
TECHNIQUE (LIQUID): Rest your little finger on your cheek when applying the liner so you have more control over where you are placing the product. You can map out your wings with an eyeshadow first, as this is easier to get rid of and clean up. This way you can get your perfect shape first, and then go over it with your eyeliner.
5. LAYING A FOUNDATION
MISTAKES: Forgetting to first prep the skin! And not knowing which type of foundation looks best on youdewy or powder?
TECHNIQUE: Foundation will sit better on the skin if it’s perfectly moisturised and clean. You also need to be aware of what type of foundation looks better on your skin. For example, a powder foundation will cling to any dry patches on dry skin and a dewy foundation will make oily skin look even shinier.
6. BLUSHING AND BRONZING
MISTAKES: Applying them to the wrong part of the face, applying too much and using the wrong shade.
TECHNIQUE (BLUSHER): Try and keep it on the apples of the cheek.Apply it lightly rather than applying too much.And try and stick with a natural shade.
TECHNIQUE (BRONZER): Always tap your brush before applying your bronzer, and remember shimmery shades are for bronzer and should not be used to contour with.Your bronzer should only be a couple of shades darker than your skin tone. This is so they mimic the natural shadow on the face. Also, remember that blending is your friend!
7. AGEING THE EYES
MISTAKES: Using dark, heavy eye makeup. It is best, as you get older, to stick to colours such as browns, navies and greys rather than a harsh black.
TECHNIQUE: If you want an intense colour, start with a brown and build the colour up. Black eyeliners and eyeshadows on more mature eyes make them look smaller, so it is best to stick to more neutral shades.
Pimples are a bother for adolescents or ladies as well as frequent metro-sexual men. Keep yourself hydrated and don’t touch them to get rid of pimples, say healthy skin specialists. Here are a couple tips:
– Wash your face a few times which will help in empowering your skin and expelling the dust particles, yet don’t go over the edge. Utilize men’s face wash frequently to clean your face. Items with normal fixings are tender and successful for battling pimple issues.
– The best and the simplest way to keep your skin pimple-free is by keeping yourself well hydrated. It helps in cleaning the tissues and clearing up the skin.
– Never pop the pimple or constantly touch them. It will only result in long-lasting scars.
– If you shave daily, then make sure to use a good quality electric shaver or razor. Soften your beard by using warm soapy water before using the shaving cream.